Garage door/opener repairs ,new doors and openers sold and installed. Please note we only install new doors and openers that we sell. Thank You.
- Prompt same day service 5 1/2 days a week
- Broken springs, cables, rollers replaced
- We sell Liftmaster garage door openers exclusively
- I repair Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears, and some models of Stanley / Genie openers.
- We repair gears and sprockets for above listed openers.
- 2 springs replaced 7′ high door $239.00, 8′ high door $249.60. Includes parts, labor, and tax.
- Parts department for the do-it-yourselfer (DOES NOT include torsion springs.) I do not sell torsion springs to homeowners – you need to hire someone to change your springs that knows what they are doing. Sorry.
- I recycle all scrap (steel) material.
- I re-do Torque tube Wayne Dalton spring systems to Torsion springs. 16×7/16 x 8 door $325.00 installed. Also E Z set spring systems to torsion, same price.
Home of the $50 service call to show up.
Residential work exclusively, no commercial